We are thrilled to bring this off plan development to the market place. Quay Central is a high-specification new-build development located in a core part of Liverpool Water's future cultural and leisure hub - Central Docks. Reflecting Liverpool's industrious heritage, the building's exteriors exude a warehouse aesthetic to fit in with the area's ambience.
* High specification bathroom and en-suite shower room fittings.
* Two bed apartments provide spacious master bedroom with adjacent en-suite shower room.
* High quality porcelain floor and wall bathroom tiles.
* Integrated wardrobe storage to all bedrooms with internal shelving and hanging rail facilities.
* Deluxe carpet flooring to all bedrooms.
* High quality vinyl flooring planks throughout all living areas.
* All kitchens are fully equipped with high quality appliances; integrated oven with hob above and cabinet fitted extractor hood, integrated full size dishwasher and free standing 50/50 fridge freezer.
* High quality washer/dryer appliance to all apartment's utility rooms.
* Overhead cabinet recessed LED strip lighting in all kitchens.
* High quality stone-style kitchen worktop with matching splash-back.
Central to the £5.5 Billion 'Liverpool Waters' Regeneration Project
Stunning Waterfront Views Over The River Mersey
City Centre Location
Minutes' Walk to Some of Liverpool's Top Bars and Restaurants
Below Market Value
Projected Yields of 7% Rental Income
The site is located at the northern edge of the City Centre, in a currently unused industrial context that is undergoing extensive re-development and is directly adjacent to the historic Waterloo Docks. The benefits of this location have provided the opportunity to produce a development with a sense of arrival into the new Central Docks neighbourhood, while still forming a 'backcloth' building in line with the parameters plan of the Liverpool Waters Scheme. DON'T MISS OUT! CALL TODAY!