A second floor two double bedroom apartment located in the heart of Barnet. This home has been very well-maintained by the current owner and is offered in excellent order. High Barnet Tube Station is situated 0.2 miles away making it ideal for commuters looking to get into central London.DESCRIPTION
A welcoming entrance hall with storage space gives access to a bright lounge diner opening onto a private balcony overlooking Barnet Playing Fields. The accommodation offers two good-sized double bedrooms, well-fitted kitchen and modern bathroom. Externally this home also benefits communal gardens and on street parking. With good transport connections in close proximity this property could appeal to buyers needing to commute to Central London or perhaps it could suit those looking to get on the property ladder or searching for an investment opportunity. Ready to move straight into, this home should definitely be viewed.
High Barnet is a market town that dates back to the 12th century. Its name is often abbreviated to just Barnet, which is also the name of the borough of which it forms a part. Located in zone 5 on the borders between Whetstone and the Green belt, High Barnet tube station or New Barnet train station offers an easy commute in and out of Central London. Barnet Is considered the perfect location for those who want to be moments away from the countryside, while also being part of London's vibrant city lifestyle.Reception Room
19' 9\" x 12' 1\" ( 6.02m x 3.68m )Kitchen
12' 6\" into bay x 7' 2\" ( 3.81m into bay x 2.18m )Bedroom
12' 5\" x 11' 7\" ( 3.78m x 3.53m )Bedroom
13' 5\" x 8' 10\" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )Bathroom
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.