***GUIDE PRICE £565,000-£585,000***KINGS GROUP Are delighted to offer this STUNNING and WELL PRESENTED, FOUR BEDROOM House to the Market. Situated in a Highly Sought After Location, within Government Row. Boasting from Canal Views both to the front & rear, Rear Garden, Outside Storage, Allocated Parking Space, Modern Integrated Kitchen/Dining Area, Reception Room, Ground Floor Cloakroom, First Floor Bathroom, En-Suite Via Master Bedroom, Loft Room, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows, and is situated within close proximity to Enfield Lock Train Station which has great access into both Tottenham Hale & London Liverpool Street. Internal Viewings are highly recommended.
Here is what our seller has to say.
Our family home for the past 6 years has provided us with everything we have needed for our young family with a nice addition of the adopted family of ducks in the garden that overlooks the canal!
Set in a peaceful conservation area with ample parks and walks it has given the our children all the room they have needed to run. We have never got bored of the different routes and new things to discover.
Our home itself has been warm and cosy to live in. It has been sociable and has provided a welcoming space to entertain friends and family over the years. We look forward to the future knowing that the next owners will enjoy the space indoors and outdoors just as much as we have.”Front Door To:
- Entrance Hallway
- With stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, smoke alarm, power points, tiled flooring.Downstairs W.C
- 2.01m x 1.24m (6'7 x 4'1) - With part tiled walls, wall mounted wash basin, low level W.C, tiled flooring.Reception Room
- 5.84m x 3.20m (19'2 x 10'6) - With double glazed window to front, double radiator, TV point, power points, carpeted flooring.Kitchen / Diner
- 6.05m x 5.28m (19'10 x 17'4) - With double glazed window and patio door to rear, tiled splash backs, spotlights, single radiator, TV point, power points, tiled flooring, range of base and wall unit with flat top work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated gas hob / electric oven, chimney style hood extractor, fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.First Floor Landing
- With single radiator, stairs to second floor landing, power point, carpeted flooring.Bedroom
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10'8 x 10'8) - With double glazed window to front, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points, carpeted flooring.En-Suite
- 2.03m x 1.88m (6'8 x 6'2) - With double glazed window to front, part tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle, wall mounted wash basin, low level W.C, extractor fan, spotlights, tiled flooring.Bedroom
- 4.09m x 2.69m (13'5 x 8'10) - With double glazed window to rear, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points, carpeted flooring.Bedroom
- 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8 x 8'8) - With double glazed window to rear, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points, carpeted flooring.Bathroom
- 2.97m x 2.11m (9'9 x 6'11) - With part tiled walls, heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with shower over, fully tiled shower cubicle, wall mounted wash basin, low level W.C, extractor fan, spotlights, tiled flooring.Second Floor Landing
- Loft Room
- 5.18m x 5.00m (17'0 x 16'5) - With two double glazed velux windows to rear, double radiator, eaves storage, power points, carpeted flooring.Exterior: Rear Garden
- 7.62m (25'0 ) - Artificial 4G Grass, decking, outside water tap and lighting, Canal View.