Spacious Detached Cottage, Five Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen Diner, Downstairs Wet Room, Upstairs Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking, Rear Garden.DESCRIPTION
This stunning DETATCHED COTTAGE has ample of living space with FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS .
To the ground floor there is a generous family room to the left wing with doors to both front and rear, to the right wing there is a generous kitchen diner with access to the front and rear, the lounge is to the front of the property with access to the front, the dining room is to the front and a ground floor wet room. The rear hall is very spacious and makes for a great reading snug.
To the first floor there are FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the master having a dressing area, a family bathroom and an area to study.
Externally to the front there is off road parking for multiple vehicles and an enclosed garden to the rear.Inner Hall
Two double glazed windows to rear and one to side. Three central heating radiators and two storage cupboards. Stairs to first floor accommodation.Wet Room
Electric shower, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Spot lights and heated towel rail.Lounge
12' 2\" x 11' ( 3.71m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, feature open fire place, central heating radiator and ceiling beam. Door to:Dining Room
11' 1\" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, feature open fire place, central heating radiator and ceiling beam.Family Room
27' 4\" x 17' ( 8.33m x 5.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Two central heating radiators. Door to front and split door to rear.Kitchen/ Diner
23' 4\" x 9' 11\" ( 7.11m x 3.02m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with surfaces over incorporating a Belfast sink. Integrated fridge/freezer and inglenook providing space for cooker. Central heating radiator and ceiling beams. French door to rear and split door to side.Landing
Two double glazed windows to rear. Doors to:Bedroom One
17' 5\" x 9' 7\" ( 5.31m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
12' 1\" x 10' 11\" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place, central heating radiator and ceiling beams.Bedroom Three
13' 11\" x 8' 11\" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Central heating radiator, ceiling beam and steps to dressing area.Bedroom Four
11' 3\" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and ceiling beams.Bedroom Five
10' 9\" x 10' 9\" ( 3.28m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and ceiling beams.Bathroom
Roll top bath with telephone shower over. Low level w.c and wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window to front, heated towel rail and loft hatch.Front Garden
Generous driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles.Rear Garden
Raised decked patio area and further paved patio area. Summer house and a variety of plants and shrubs..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.