William H Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £220,000 for this property. Anyone wishing to place an offer should contact this office before exchange of contracts.DESCRIPTION
The opportunity to purchase a very spacious two bedroom top floor apartment has become available. Victoria Court is situated perfectly for transport links and amenities making it a solid investment opportunity with an approximate rental yield of 6%.
The property itself boasts a spectacular sized lounge, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Entrance in to the block is via a secure intercom system with stairs rising to all floors.
There is also a communal car park with plenty of spaces so parking should never be an issue either.Lobby
3' 2\" x 3' 9\" ( 0.97m x 1.14m )Lounge
19' 3\" x 12' 1\" ( 5.87m x 3.68m )Kitchen
12' 4\" x 7' 3\" ( 3.76m x 2.21m )Bedroom One
12' 1\" x 15' 2\" ( 3.68m x 4.62m )Bedroom Two
11' 4\" x 8' 5\" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )Bathroom
7' 3\" x 7' 2\" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )Agents Note
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.