A fantastic stable yard measuring approx 2.5 acres (sts) with it's own water & electric supply, 4 box stables, hay store, fenced paddock and backing onto Horsell common where outriding is permitted. No onward chain. Virtual viewing availableIntroduction
- Moles End Stable Yard is a fantastic and rarely available opportunity to acquire an equestrian site close to the spectacular and well known Horsell Common in Woking, Surrey which is an 800+ acre site of preserved land with a large portion being of significant scientific interest. Horse riding is welcome on the grounds making this ideal for those looking to hack although there is a code of conduct for some of the trails.
The stable yard itself extends to approximately 2.5 acres (STS) of relatively flat and private land with post and rail paddock fencing, electricity feed, water supply to timber stables and tack room as well as concrete yard.
The area itself benefits from others with like minded interests with other stable yards and holding paddocks creating an excellent riding and equestrian community. The yard itself is accessed via private roadway and is well screened with mature trees and shrubbery making this an ideal set up. The land is subject to covenants restricting use for agricultural/grazing only.
Access is strictly by appointment only, all buyers will be asked to evidence their means of purchase and to use our virtual viewing service before viewing physically.Kitchen
- 3.61m x 2.41m (11'10 x 7'11) - Stable One
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11'10 x 11'9) - Hay Barn
- 4.70m x 3.61m (15'5 x 11'10) - Stable Two
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10'9 x 10'4) - Stable Three
- 3.66m x 3.56m (12' x 11'8) - Stable Four
- 3.66m x 3.56m (12' x 11'8) - Tack Room
- 3.53m x 2.51m (11'7 x 8'3) - Agents Note
- The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate.
Intending buyers will be asked to produce original Identity Documentation and Proof of Address before solicitors are instructed