AN OUTSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH NO CHAIN DELAY!
This beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse is being proudly welcomed to the market in a highly regarded area of Burnley. Benefitting from spacious rooms throughout, four generously sized bedrooms and stunning gardens, this property is the perfect home for any growing family to move straight into! Situated conveniently close to Towneley Park, bus routes, amenities and network links to Todmorden, Bacup and Burnley centre.
The property comprises briefly; a welcoming entrance hallway houses a staircase to the first floor and doors to a spacious reception room, kitchen and WC. To the first floor you will find a staircase to the second floor and doors to three generously sized bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. The second floor benefits from a fantastic master bedroom with access to an en suite shower room which in turn provides access to a walk in wardrobe and an abundance of storage space within the eaves. Externally there is a beautifully maintained garden to the rear with paving, bedding areas and access to private gated parking. To the front there are well maintained communal laid to lawn gardens.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our Burnley office at your earliest convenience.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- 3.12m x 2.11m (10'3 x 6'11) - Composite double glazed front entrance door, central heating radiator, coving, smoke alarm, wood flooring, stairs to the first floor and doors to WC, reception room and kitchen.Wc
- 1.96m x 0.89m (6'5 x 2'11) - UPVC double glazed frosted window, central heating radiator, dual flush WC, wall mounted wash basin, coving and wood flooring.Kitchen
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9'9 x 9'2) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, range of wall and base units with granite effect surfaces and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, electric oven with four ring gas hob, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, boiler and tile effect flooring.Reception Room
- 5.00m x 4.60m (16'5 x 15'1) - Two UPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator, electric fire, television point, understairs storage, coving, wood flooring and UPVC double glazed door to the rear.First Floor
- 3.00m x 2.01m (9'10 x 6'7) - Central heating radiator, smoke alarm, stairs to the second floor and doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.Bedroom Two
- 3.84m x 2.84m (12'7 x 9'4) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving.Bedroom Three
- 3.68m x 2.84m (12'1 x 9'4) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving.Bedroom Four
- 2.46m x 2.01m (8'1 x 6'7) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving.Bathroom
- 2.01m x 1.98m (6'7 x 6'6) - UPVC double glazed frosted window, chrome heated towel rail, pedestal wash basin, dual flush WC, panelled bath with direct feed shower overhead, part tiled elevations, spotlights, extractor fan and lino flooring.Second Floor
- 3.00m x 1.93m (9'10 x 6'4) - Loft access, smoke alarm, coving and door to bedroom one.Bedroom One
- 5.08m x 5.00m (16'8 x 16'5) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, eaves storage and door to the en suite.En Suite
- 3.66m x 1.55m (12' x 5'1) - Chrome heated towel rail, pedestal wash basin, dual flush WC, direct feed shower unit, part tiled elevations, spotlights, extractor fan, lino flooring and door to the walk in wardrobe.Walk In Wardrobe
- 1.55m x 1.42m (5'1 x 4'8) - Access to eaves storage.External
- Enclosed paved garden with raised beds and access to two allocated parking spaces on a private gated car park.