NO ONWARD CHAIN! An impressive detached home, featuring a stunning contemporary interior, occupying a delightful cul-de-sac position within this popular modern development. The immaculate accommodation is accessed via an attractive hall with a staircase to the first floor and a cloakroom/wc. There is a superb lounge to the front, a fabulous 18ft dining kitchen to the rear and there is a useful utility. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a garden to the front with a driveway providing off street parking, a single garage and a lawned garden to the rear. The property is ideally situated for local amenities as well as offering excellent links to major road connections. Viewing essential to appreciate this wonderful home.Ground Floor
- Access via entrance door toEntrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor, double glazed window, radiator and built in cupboard.Cloakroom/Wc
- Low level WC and washbasin, radiator.Lounge
- 3.92 x 3.70 (12'10\" x 12'1\") - Double glazed window to front and radiator.Dining Kitchen
- 5.49 x 2.81 (18'0\" x 9'2\") - Fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating sink unit, integrated appliances include an electric oven, hob with extractor over, fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear garden.Utility
- 1.72 x 1.63 (5'7\" x 5'4\") - Fitted work surfaces with space below for the inclusion of washing machine and tumble dryer. Central heating boiler is concealed in kitchen unit. Built in cupboard, tiled floor and door to side of the property.First Floor Landing
- Double glazed window, built in cupboard.Master Bedroom
- 3.66 x 3.13 (12'0\" x 10'3\") - Double glazed window to front and radiator.En-Suite Shower Room
- Low level WC, pedestal washbasin and step in shower cubicle with mains shower, radiator and double glazed window.Bedroom 2
- 2.86 x 2.82 (9'4\" x 9'3\") - Double glazed window to rear and radiator.Bedroom 3
- 2.85 x 2.60 (9'4\" x 8'6\") - Double glazed window to rear and radiator.Bathroom
- Low level WC, pedestal washbasin and panel bath, radiator and double glazed window.Outside
- To the front there is a garden with a driveway providing off street parking and access to GARAGE. Attractive lawned garden to the rear.Important Notice Part 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice Part 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Fawcett Street Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.ukOpening Times
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.