A stunning home, significantly extended and improved to a fabulous standard, providing spacious and stylish accommodation. Internally the accommodation includes an attractive lounge, opening through a to a dining room that in turn leads through to an exceptional kitchen fitted with contemporary units, a vaulted ceiling and French doors to the garden. There is a versatile room, currently used as family room that would be suitable for variety of other uses and there is a useful utility and downstairs wc. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom/wc. There is an excellent loft space with Velux windows. Externally there are attractive gardens to the front and rear. This convenient location is close to local amenities, shops and schools as well as offering transport links to surrounding areas. Early viewing is essential to appreciate this wonderful home.Ground Floor
- UPVC entrance door into lounge.Lounge
- 5.55 x 3.76 (into recess) (18'2\" x 12'4\" (into rec - Spindle staircase to first floor landing, radiator, double glazed window to the front, wood effect laminate flooring, feature wood burning stove and open plan to dining room.Dining Room
- 2.96 x 2.59 (9'8\" x 8'5\") - Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, storage cupboard behind sliding barn style door and open plan into kitchen.Kitchen
- 8.15 x 2.62 (26'8\" x 8'7\") - This large, bright extended room has 3 Velux windows and spotlights to the ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to rear garden and 2 x double glazed windows to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of modern base and eye level units with work bench over incorporating a sink unit, integrated appliances include an oven and hob with extractor hood over and there is space for a family seating area or breakfasting table.Family Room
- 6.22 x 2.59 (20'4\" x 8'5\") - Double glazed window to the front and wood effect laminate flooring.Utility
- 2.34 x 2.98 (7'8\" x 9'9\") - Base unit incorporating work bench and stainless steel sink unit and radiator.Wc
- Fit with low level WC and mini wash hand basin set into vanity unit.First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1
- 3.47 x 4.57 (into fitted wardrobes) (11'4\" x 14'11 - Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator. Door leading to staircase up to the loft space.Bedroom 2
- 4.05 x 2.69 (13'3\" x 8'9\") - Double glazed window to the front, radiator and walk in wardrobe.Bedroom 3
- 3.29 x 2.75 (10'9\" x 9'0\") - Double glazed window to the rear and storage cupboard.Bathroom
- A modern suite with low level WC, wash hand basin set into floating vanity unit, open shower with shower head over and bathtub. Double glazed window, overhead downlights to ceiling and tiled walls.Loft Space
- 4.79 x 3.79 (15'8\" x 12'5\") - Velux windows to the roof, overhead spotlights and exposed beams.Outside
- Lawned south facing gardens to the front whilst to the rear there are decked seating areas, trees and a lawn.Important Notice Part 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice Part 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Fawcett Street Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.ukOpening Times
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.