This attractive semi-detached bungalow occupies an attractive cul-de-sac position within this highly sought after area of East Herrington. Internally the well presented accommodation includes a hall, lounge, modern kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a contemporary shower room/wc. There is a loft access hatch in the hall with a pull down ladder to a boarded out loft space with window and radiator. The property features gas central heating to radiators, double glazing, driveway, garage and gardens to the front and rear. This popular location is close to local amenities and provides excellent links to major road connections. Viewing highly recommended.Ground Floor
- Double glazed entrance door into hall.Hall
- Radiator and loft access hatch to floored and boarded loft space.Loft Space
- Features a double glazed window, radiator and built in cupboards.Lounge
- 4.26 x 3.8 (13'11\" x 12'5\") - Double glazed bow window to the front, radiator and fitted gas fire.Kitchen
- 3.03 x 2.35 (9'11\" x 7'8\") - Fitted with modern wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and hob, fridge and freezer. Space is provided for the inclusion of a washing machine, double glazed window to the side, a radiator and door to the conservatory,Conservatory
- 2.47 x 2.23 (8'1\" x 7'3\") - Double glazed door leading out to the rear garden, double glazed windows and a radiator.Bedroom 1
- 4.04m x 3.48m (max including fitted wardrobes) (13 - Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.Bedroom 2
- 3.07 x 2.67 (10'0\" x 8'9\") - Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.Shower Room
- Fitted with a contemporary suite comprising low level WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and a step in shower cubicle with electric shower. There's a chrome ladder style radiator and double glazed window.Outside
- There are attractive gardens to both the front and rear a long driveway providing off street parking and there is also a single garage.Important Notice Part 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice Part 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Fawcett Street Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.ukOpening Times
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.