A substantial four bedroom mid terrace period home within this popular area of Thornhill, providing an excellent opportunity for a new owner to put their own stamp on the accommodation. Internally the accommodation on the ground floor includes an entrance vestibule, reception hall with staircase to the first floor, two generous reception rooms, breakfasting kitchen and a second kitchen area whilst to the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Externally there is a town garden to the front and a courtyard to the rear. This location is ideal for local amenities, shops and schools as well as providing transport connections to surrounding areas. Early viewing essential.Ground Floor
- Entrance door into vestibule.Vestibule
- Inner door leading through to the reception hall.Reception Hall
- Staircase to first floor, under stairs cupboard and a radiator.Lounge
- 4.86 x 4.92 (into bay and alcoves) (15'11\" x 16'1\" - Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and decorative plaster work to the ceiling.Dining Room
- 5.30 x 4.33 (into alcove) (17'4\" x 14'2\" (into alc - With a beautiful single glazed window with stained and leaded glass detailing and a central door to the rear courtyard. There is also a radiator and cornicing to the ceiling.Breakfasting Kitchen
- 3.67 x 4.0 (into bay) (12'0\" x 13'1\" (into bay)) - With fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, there is a radiator, single glazed window and a door to the second kitchen area.Second Kitchen Area
- Fitted base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit. There is a single glazed window, door to the courtyard, walk in pantry and wall mounted boiler.First Floor Landing
- Single glazed window and doors leading off to the bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.Bedroom 1
- 4.90 x 4.0 (into bay) (16'0\" x 13'1\" (into bay)) - Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and built in cupboard.Bedroom 2
- 4.45 x 3.98 (14'7\" x 13'0\") - Double glazed window to the rear and a built in cupboard.Bedroom 3
- 3.04 x 2.11 (9'11\" x 6'11\") - Double glazed window to the front.Bedroom 4
- 3.44 x 2.97 (11'3\" x 9'8\") - Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, decorative fireplace and a built in cupboard.Bathroom
- Fitted with a wash hand basin and bath with shower over, there is a radiator and single glazed window.Wc
- Fitted WC and double glazed window.Outside
- There's a town garden to the front whilst to the rear there is a courtyard.Important Notice Part 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice Part 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Fawcett Street Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.ukOpening Times
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.