This beautifully three bedroom home, provides impressive and deceptively spacious accommodation. Internally the immaculate accommodation on the ground floor includes an entrance lobby, attractive lounge and a stunning, contemporary 18ft kitchen / diner whilst to the first floor there are three very well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom/wc. Features of the house include double glazing, gas central heating to radiators, block-paved driveway and a delightful, low maintenance garden to the rear. This location provides easy access to local amenities, shops and schools as well as offering links to Sunderland City Centre, Sunderland Royal Hospital and transport connections including the Northern Spire Bridge and A19. Available with no upper chain involved, early viewing is highly recommended of this ready to move into home.Ground Floor
- Entrance door into lobby.Lobby
- Staircase to first floor and door connecting through to the lounge.Lounge
- 4.64 x 4.35 (into alcoves) (15'2\" x 14'3\" (into al - This attractive room has a double glazed bow window to the front, a radiator, feature fireplace and door connecting through to the kitchen diner.Kitchen Diner
- 5.77 x 2.71 (18'11\" x 8'10\") - Impressive kitchen fitted with an excellent range of contemporary wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances include an oven and hob with extractor chimney over, fridge and freezer. There is space provided for the inclusion of a washing machine. There is also a radiator, 2 double glazed bow windows to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear garden.First Floor Landing
- Radiator and doors connecting off to the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.Bedroom 1
- 3.76 x 2.88 (12'4\" x 9'5\") - Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.Bedroom 2
- 4.36 x 2.77 (14'3\" x 9'1\") - 2 double glazed windows to the rear, a radiator and built in cupboard.Bedroom 3
- 3.36 x 2.28 (11'0\" x 7'5\") - Double glazed window to the front, radiator and mirror fronted sliding door wardrobes.Bathroom
- An attractive modern family bathroom with a low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and a panelled bath with mains head shower over. There's a chrome ladder style radiator and double glazed window.Outside
- To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking whilst to the rear there is a superb low maintenance garden with patio area and artificial grass.Important Notice Part 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice Part 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Fawcett Street Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.ukOpening Times
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.