Perfectly situated within this private cul de sac on the ever popular Willows development within easy access to Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Aylesbury Town. A three bedroom end terrace family home in excellent order throughout. Viewing is recommended.DESCRIPTION
Perfectly situated within this private cul de sac on the ever popular Willows development within easy access to Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Aylesbury Town. A three bedroom end terrace family home in excellent order throughout. The house offers an expansive 23 ft lounge/ diner with French doors leading to the patio and secluded rear garden. The kitchen has a range of eye and base units with space and plumbing for appliances. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with panel enclosed bath, WC and wash hand basin. You will also find rear access to the allocated parking space, and there is a multi use summerhouse with power.Entrance
Engineered wood effect flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor.Lounge/ Diner
Front aspect double glazed window, French doors to to rear garden, Engineered wood effect flooring, radiator, Opening to :Kitchen
Range of eye and base level units with rolled edge worktops, rear aspect double glazed window, space and plumbing for appliances.First Floor Landing
Loft access, linen cupboard, doors to;Bedroom One
Front aspect double glazed windowBedroom Two
Rear aspect double glazed, double fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.Bedroom Three
Front aspect double glazed window, fitted cupboard.Bathroom
Three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan.Rear Garden
Laid to lawn with patio and pathway leading to timber framed summerhouse that has power and rear gate that leads to the allocated parking space. Side shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.