***Foxhall Estate Agents*** are delighted to offer for sale this WELL PROPORTIONED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY STYLE HOME situated on the sought after Warren Heath development towards the eastern outskirts of Ipswich and within a short drive to the A14/A12 and affording a good range of local amenities nearby.
The property benefits from a garage conversion to an office but never the less this has versatile usage, double glazing, gas heating via radiators and off road parking for three cars.
The accommodation comprises four bedrooms with and en-suite shower room and modern bathroom suite to the first floor, a well fitted recently installed kitchen, spacious lounge with separate dining area, cloakroom and utility to the ground floor.Front Garden
- The front garden has been block paved providing an excellent area of off road parking, there is side access leading around to the rear garden.Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door to entrance hall with stairs off and doors to:Office
- 3.66m x 2.36m (12 x 7'9) - (Former garage) versatile usage. Double glazed window to front and radiator.Lounge Area
- 5.59m x 4.65m max red to 2.90m min (18'4 x 15'3 ma - Double glazed window to front, two radiators, doors off and through to:Dining Area
- 2.62m x 2.49m (8'7 x 8'2) - Double glazed French style doors to outside and radiator.Cloakroom
- Low level W.C., wash hand-basin and obscure double glazed window to side,Utility Area
- 2.44m x 1.47m (8 x 4'10) - Work-surface with appliance space.Kitchen
- 4.50m x 2.46m (14'9 x 8'1) - Extensively fitted approximately two years ago, comprising one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink with mixer, cream gloss units with an excellent range of roll top work-surface with drawers, cupboards and appliance space under, wall mounted cupboards over, radiator, oven, hob and extractor, Baxi wall mounted boiler, drop down lighting, double glazed windows to rear and double glazed door to outside.Landing
- Built in linen cupboard with folding doors, access to loft which I understand from the Vendor has a ladder and doors to:Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 3.61m (12'1 x 11'10) - Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, cupboard over stairs and door to:En Suite Shower
- 1.85m x 1.52m (6'1 x 5) - With shower, low level W.C., wash hand-basin, radiator and obscure double glazed window to front.Bedroom 2
- 3.51m to wardrobe + recess x 2.49m (11'6 to wardro - Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.Bedroom 3
- 3.48m to wardrobe x 2.49m (11'5 to wardrobe x 8'2) - Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.Bedroom 4
- 2.92m + recess x 2.64m (9'7 + recess x 8'8) - Double glazed window to rear and radiator.Bathroom
- 2.54m max 1.85m (8'4 max 6'1) - Panel bath with shower attachment, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand-basin with mixer and obscure double glazed window to rear.Rear Garden
- Enclosed by timber fencing, with a patio immediately behind the property and extensively laid to lawn.