Occupying a favourable position on the popular Hobby Horse development on the outskirts of Syston, fall in love with this two bedroomed mid terraced property perfect for those in search of their first home or a buy to let investment. Benefiting from an upgraded Worcester Bosch boiler, the double glazed accommodation includes an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge diner, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance front garden with a lawned garden to the rear which is not overlooked from beyond. There is also two allocated parking spaces. Ideally located for major road links, an early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.Accommodation
- Front entrance door opens into the:Entrance Hall
- With plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for a second appliances, roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks.spotlights and a door to the lounge diner. Open access through to the:Kitchen
- 1.98m x 2.92m (6'6\" x 9'7\") - Fitted with a range of eye level and base storage units with complementary roll edge work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Features include a cooker with fitted extractor hood above, inset 1.5 sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and space for under counter appliances. With a consumer unit and a window to the front elevation.Lounge Diner
- 5.11m max x 3.78m (16'9\" max x 12'5\") - Affording space for comfortable sitting and formal dining, the primary living space offers sliding patio doors to the garden. With a central heating radiator, coving and carpet flooring. A staircase rises to the first floor.First Floor Landing
- Giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom, with a hatch to the loft space and cupboard housing the upgraded Worcester Bosch boiler (approx over 4 years old).Bedroom One
- 3.40m x 3.23m not into robes (11'2\" x 10'7\" not in - A double room enjoying the use of built in wardrobes, with a window to the rear elevation, carpet flooring and a central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
- 3.28m not into robe x 1.85m (10'9\" not into robe x - With a window to the front elevation, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.Bathroom
- 1.73m x 2.08m (5'8\" x 6'10\") - Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc, with complementary tiling. With a central heating radiator and an obscure front elevation.Outside
- Externally there is a low maintenance front garden with a mainly laid to lawn garden to the rear which is not overlooked from beyond and enclosed by fencing. The garden also enjoys a patio area adjacent to the accommodation ideal for outdoor entertaining. There is also two allocated parking spaces.To Find The Property
- From our office in Syston, proceed down Melton Road. Continue over the railway bridge and at the roundabout, take the second exit onto Wanlip Road. At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Glebe Road and then take the second exit onto Moorland Road. Turn right onto Sedgefield Drive where the property can be found.Services, Tenure And Council Tax
- All mains services are available and connected to the property which is gas centrally heated. The property is freehold with vacant possession upon completion. Charnwood Borough Council - Tax Band B. Please be advised that when a property is sold, local authorities reserve the right to re-calculate the council tax band.Viewing Arrangements
- Viewings are strictly by appointment only.Need Independent Mortgage Advice?
- We are pleased to introduce the Mortgage Advice Bureau, who work with Newton Fallowell Estate Agents to provide our customers with expert mortgage advice. They have access to thousands of mortgages, including exclusive deals not available on the high street. Their award-winning advice is tailored to your circumstances, whether you’re looking to take your first steps on the property ladder, moving home, or even investing in a buy-to-let property. They can help find the right mortgage for you and support your application every step of the way. To speak with our expert 'in branch' adviser Ashley Mellors, please contact our office.
Please note that when making an offer, if you are taking out a mortgage, you will also be asked to have a no obligation chat with our 'in branch' mortgage adviser to confirm your affordability. We ask for your cooperation in this matter.Money Laundering
- In line with current money laundering regulations, prospective buyers will be asked to provide us with photo I.D. (e.g. Passport, driving licence, bus pass etc) and proof of address (e.g. Current utility bill, bank statement etc). We ask for your cooperation in this matter as this information will be required before a sale can be agreed.Agents Note
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility, and any intending purchasers, lessees or third parties should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. All services and appliances have not and will not be tested by Newton Fallowell. Lease details, service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. We retain the copyright in all advertising material used to market this Property.Referrals
- Newton Fallowell and our partners provide a range of services to our vendors and purchasers, although you are free to choose an alternative provider. We can refer you to Mortgage Advice Bureau to help with finances, we may receive a referral fee if you take out a mortgage through them. If you require a solicitor to handle your sale or purchase, we can refer you on to a panel of preferred providers and we will receive a referral fee should you decide to use them to sell or purchase a property. We can also refer you to a surveyor and mortgage adviser and we will receive a referral fee should you use their services. If you require more information regarding our referral programmes, please ask at our office.Free Property Valuations
- If you have a house to sell then we would love to provide you with a free no obligation valuation.