**A STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME** The property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility area, downstairs w/c, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms with master en suite, family bathroom, garage and front and rear gardens!DESCRIPTION
An immaculately presented FOUR bedroom executive detached family home on the ever popular Fairmeadow estate! The property comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge leading through to a separate dining area, a well presented kitchen with a door leading through to the utility area and downstairs w/c.
The first floor has four well-proportioned bedrooms with a master ensuite and a family bathroom. To the outside of the property to the front there is a well maintained front garden with a driveway providing ample off road parking with an integral garage and open aspect, to the rear there is a private enclosed garden perfect for family entertainment. Additionally, the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing This property is certainly one not to be missed, call now to book an internal viewing!Entrance Hallway
Entering the property through the timber front door leads you directly into the entrance hallway which has wooden flooring, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and doors off to the lounge and kitchen.Lounge
11' 6\" x 15' 2\" ( 3.51m x 4.62m )
The lounge has a double glazed bay front window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, two radiators and a feature inset coal effect fire place with a marble surround.Dining Room
9' 5\" x 9' 5\" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
The dining room has a carpeted flooring, double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden, radiator and a door leading to the kitchen.Kitchen
9' 11\" x 11' 8\" ( 3.02m x 3.56m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear elevation, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer and dining table, a stainless steel sink drainer with a swan neck tap, four ring gas hob with an electric oven and extractor above.Utility Room
6' 7\" x 5' 8\" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
The utility has a range of wall and base units, partly tiled walls, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, a door to the downstairs w/c and a door to the rear garden.Downstairs W/c
The downstairs w/c has low level w/c, wash hand basin and a frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.Landing
The landing has stairs rising from the ground floor, carpeted flooring, an airing cupboard with useful storage space, loft access and doors off to all first floor accommodation.Bedroom One
10' 9\" x 15' 4\" ( 3.28m x 4.67m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails, a radiator and a door to the master en suite.Master En Suite
The master en suite has tiled flooring, frosted double glazed window to the front elevation, low level w/c, wash hand basin, a shower cubicle with shower over.Bedroom Two
9' 1\" x 16' 5\" ( 2.77m x 5.00m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front elevation, carpeted flooring and a radiator.Bedroom Three
10' 9\" x 9' 7\" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring and a radiator.Bedroom Four
11' 5\" x 9' 2\" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Bedroom four has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring and a radiator.Family Bathroom
The family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and a jaccuzi bath with mixer taps. Additionally, there is a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and a chrome heated towel rail.Garage
The garage has an up and over door with power and light.Outside
To the front is a well maintained front garden with a shaped lawn, well established hedging, shrubs, trees and a driveway providing ample off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a patio seating area, shaped lawn, boarders with well established shrubs, shaped stone area, a timber garden shed and is fenced and enclosed to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.