A modern three-storey family house with beautifully presented contemporary interiors located within the sought-after Grange Park development. The property provides private gardens, off-road parking and a garage.General Description
- Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market a beautifully presented modern home set in the heart of the popular Grange Park development in Loughborough. To the front is green space with a golf course behind. The property is within close proximity of lovely countryside walks and a range of local shops and amenities. Access to Loughborough town centre and the city of Leicester is also easy for commuters, and the Charnwood Forest is a short drive away.
The property has been kept in first class order by the current owners, and is offered to the market in 'move-in' condition throughout. Expect to find over 1,000 square feet of versatile accommodation laid over three floors with the addition of a garage with power, lighting and an up and over door.
The accommodation comprises in brief: entrance hall, spacious and modern kitchen/diner with lovely bay window and a snug/third bedroom with direct garden access downstairs. There is also a downstairs w.c. The first floor landing is large and doubles as a useful study for our clients, and there is a sitting room and generous family bathroom on the first floor. The second floor boasts two double bedrooms, with the principal suite featuring fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities.
The property occupies a plot with low maintenance front gardens, private rear gardens laid in large part to lawn with a raised seating terrace. There is also an oversized single garage, and driveway giving off-road parking for up to three vehicles.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough .Accommodation
- Entrance Hall
- 4.88m into bay x 3.58m (16'0 into bay x 11'9) - Snug/Bedroom Three
- 3.58m x 2.13m (11'9 x 7') - Wc
- First Floor
- Sitting Room
- 4.32m x 3.58m (14'2 x 11'9) - Bathroom
- 2.69m x 2.31m (8'10 x 7'7) - Second Floor
- Bedroom Two
- 4.32m x 3.58m max (14'2 x 11'9 max) - En-Suite
- Bedroom Three
- 3.58m x2.77m (11'9 x9'1) - Garage
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' x 10') - Agents Note
- The property is fitted with owned solar panels. More details available on request.Tenure
- Freehold.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2TU (Tel: ). Council Tax Band D.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property, but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance purposes only.