Sitting within a cul-de-sal location is this spacious three bedroom semi-detached property which benefits from off road parking, garage, double glazed windows and gas central heating. Having flexible accommodation and well-kept front and rear gardens.
The property comprises from entrance hall, extensive lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside to the front there is ample off road parking which give access to a single garage. Also there is a good size front garden. Outside to the rear there is a south facing enclosed rear garden with well stocked flower beds and a selection of fruit trees. The garage benefits from lighting, storage, electrics and sink.
Not to be missed. Ideal family home. Call us to arrange your viewing.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Floor to ceiling window to the front and door to the side, laminate flooring, light point and cloakroom. Stairs to the first floor.Lounge
- 4.29m x 5.79m (14'1 x 19) - Window to the front, light point, radiator. TV and telephone point. Access to dining room and kitchen.Dining Room
- 3.07m x 2.57m (10'1 x 8'5) - Sliding patio doors to the rear, light point and radiator. Serving hatch from the kitchen.Kitchen
- 3.35m x 2.57m (11 x 8'5) - Window to the rear, light point and radiator. Wall and base units with inset sink, space for gas oven and fridge freezer. Good size storage cupboard and door that opens into the garage. Floor standing Baxi Boiler.First Floor
- Stairs / Landing
- Window to the side, light point and airing cupboard.Bedroom One
- 3.89mx 3.25m (12'9x 10'8) - Window to the rear, light point and radiator. TV point and two built-in wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- 2.92m x 3.71m (9'7 x 12'2) - Window to the front, light point and radiator. Telephone point.Bathroom
- Opaque window to the side, light point and radiator. Low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower above. Lino flooring and part tiled walls.Bedroom Three
- 2.84m x 2.54m (9'4 x 8'4) - Window to the front, light point and radiator. Built in wardrobe.Outside
- To the front there is ample off road parking which give access into the garage. Well-stocked flower beds and kept lawn.Garage
- Having up and over door to the front, single door to the front, lighting, sink, electric and storage. There is a door to the back of the garage that gives access into the rear garden.Rear
- Good size, south facing rear garden with path to the top which separates lawns and flowerbeds. There is a selection of fruit trees, The rear garden is not overlooked from the rear.Viewings
- Please contact Ben, Imogen, Georgia, Beccy, Danni or Naomi at our office to arrange your viewing.
All viewings are by appointment only and following strict current COVID-19 regulations.
Call us today to book your appointment.Services
- Mains water, gas and electricity are available to the property but none of these, nor any of the appliances attached thereto, have been tested by Nicholas Humphreys, who gives no warranties as to their condition or working order. Telephone subject to suppliers regulations.Free Valuations
- If you have a property to sell please contact us to arrange your free valuation.
We can be contacted Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm or Saturdays 9am - 4pm.Local Authority
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2TU.Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances
- The mention of any fixtures, fittings and/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order.Internal Photographs
- Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale.Measurements
- Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.Money Laundering
- Where an offer is successfully put forward we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and a recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.General Note
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on these Particulars of Sale as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this agent's employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.Hours Of Business
- Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm and Saturday, 9am till 4pm.