This traditional styled and extended residence occupies a pleasant position on Park Road being set back with ample frontage and parking. The property internally comprises main entrance hall, lounge/diner, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, a secondary hallway giving access to the downstairs shower/wet room. On the first floor landing gives way to three bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear being private, mature and enclosed.
uPVC double glazed entrance door, inset half moon window through to the entrance hall.Entrance Hall
- With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, balustrade staircase accessing the first floor and under stair storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring and doors accessing the main lounge/diner and breakfast kitchen.Lounge/Diner
- 5.31m x 3.02m min and 4.17m max (17'5\" x 9'11\" min - With the continued wood effect flooring from the hallway, feature fireplace with raised hearth, wooden sides with over mantle and inset coal effect gas fire, radiator and uPVC double glazed sliding doors access the conservatory.Conservatory
- 3.96m x 2.49m (13'0\" x 8'2\") - Brick built base, new uPVC double glazed construction, tiled flooring electric light, uPVC double glazed doors accessing the patio area and views over the garden.Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- 3.35m x 2.67m (front of chimney breast) (11'0\" x 8 - With two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, single drainer sink unit with a swan neck style mixer tap over and cupboard under, fitted beech effect units to the wall and base, roll edge work surfaces and tiled surrounds, gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor canopy hood, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, space for a tall standing American style fridge freezer and door accessing the extension and hallway.Hallway
- Has cloaks hanging space, uPVC double glazed doors accessing both the front and rear elevations, there is a door accessing the downstairs shower/wet room.Shower/Wet Room
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8'0\" x 6'9\") - uPVC double glazed opaque window to front elevation, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, wall mounted electric shower.First Floor Landing
- Gives way to three bedrooms, refitted bathroom, storage cupboard, wood striped flooring and loft access hatch.Bedroom One
- 3.94m x 2.97m (12'11\" x 9'9\") - With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and wood striped flooring.Bedroom Two
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11'4\" x 9'9\") - uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and wall mounted Worcester combination gas feed boiler.Bedroom Three
- 3.02m x 2.11m (9'11\" x 6'11\") - uPVC double glazed to rear elevation, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.Bathroom
- Being refitted with a white piece suite comprising p-shaped panelled shower bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over and shower curved screening, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled walls and flooring, heated chrome towel rail, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side elevation.Outside
- The property is set back from the road with a brick wall and pillar front boundary with a generously portioned and wide frontage providing ample off road car standing.
The rear of the property, there is an enclosed garden with mature plants and shrubs, timber screen fencing, slabbed patio area and the rear garden has privacy to the plot.