A semi detached house located within the village of Brymbo having the benefit of a garage to the rear together with good sized accommodation. The property has gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing, dining room, lounge with pleasant far reaching views, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. To the outside there is a front gated garden and to the rear there is a garden area with lawn, patio and garage. NO CHAIN. Energy Rating - D (56)Location
- Located approximately four miles from Wrexham town centre and enjoying excellent road links via the A483 bypass to Chester. There is a range of day to day shopping facilities situated in the village of Brymbo with a more comprehensive selection of social amenities and shopping facilities available within Wrexham town centre. Brymbo has a primary school, pharmacy and pubs together with picturesque countryside surroundings.Directions
- From the A483 take the exit at Junction 4 onto the A525 Ruthin Road in the direction of Coedpoeth, proceed through the set of traffic lights and take the second right hand turning signposted Brymbo/Southsea, continue along for approximately one mile passing the Brymbo sports and leisure complex on the right and continue across the next two roundabouts passing the modern developments on the right hand side, take the left hand turning up the hill to the T junction and then turn left and follow the road around to the right hand side taking the right hand turning into Penygraig Road where Bryn Offa will eventually be observed on the left hand side.On The Ground Floor
- Upvc part glazed entrance dor opening to:Vestibule
- With coat hanging area, laminate flooring and six panel white woodgrain effect door opening to:Hallway
- With a continuation of the laminate flooring, radiator, six panel white woodgrain effect doors off to all rooms and stairs to first floor landing.Dining Room
- 11'9 x 10'6 (3.58m x 3.20m) - Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.Lounge
- 14'0 x 10'9 (4.27m x 3.28m) - Having a continuation of the laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear with far reaching views, radiator, coving to ceiling and useful understairs storage cupboard.Kitchen
- 13'8 x 7'4 (4.17m x 2.24m) - Fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surface areas incorporating a 1 ½ bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit with upvc double glazed window above providing far reaching views, four ring gas hob with oven/grill below, Ideal gas combination boiler, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer and upvc part glazed external door.On The First Floor
- Approached via the staircase from the hallway to:Landing
- With upvc double glazed window and six panel doors off.Bedroom One
- 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m) - Upvc double glazed window to front and radiator.Bedroom Two
- 14'1 x 10'9 (4.29m x 3.28m) - Upvc double glazed window from which to admire the views, radiator, built-in wardrobe and an internal door into the:Bathroom
- 11'9 x 7'3 (3.58m x 2.21m) - A spacious bathroom with a four piece white suite of bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, radiator, upvc double glazed window and storage cupboard.Outside
- The property is approached through a gated pathway alongside a front garden which leads to the entrance door. The rear garden includes a yard area with steps down to a lawned garden alongside a garage with gated access.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.