A two bedroom mid terrace house situated close to Kippax High Street and having easy access to public transport and the A1/M1 motorway. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cellar, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms to the first floor with bathroom/w.c. In addition the property has PVCu double glazed windows, gas central heating with Worcester Bosch combination boiler, modern fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge and microwave. outside paved buffer garden to the front and enclosed garden to the rear with brick paved off road parking space and detached garage. An early viewing is recommended.Entrance Hall
- Having a composite front entrance door, doors leading to lounge and dining room. Door to cellar, staircase to first floor, central heating radiator.Cellar
- Useful storage area with power and light and central heating radiator.Lounge
- 4.39m into bay x 3.44m (14'5\" into bay x 11'3\") - Having a feature fire surround with inset electric fire, PVCu double glazed bay window, central heating radiator. Positioned to the front.Dining Room
- 3.96m x 3.41m (13'0\" x 11'2\") - Having a gas fire and marble feature fire surround, PVCu double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling, composite rear entrance door, archway to kitchen. Positioned to the rear.Kitchen
- 2.93m x 1.66m (9'7\" x 5'5\") - Having a modern range of units to high and low level, work surfaces inc single bowl single drainer stainless sink and mixer tap, four ring gas hob with extractor chimney hood over, built in electric oven, integrated microwave, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, tiled flooring. Positioned to the rear.First Floor Landing
- Doors to bedrooms one, two and bathroom,Bedroom One
- 3.87m x 3.67m (12'8\" x 12'0\") - Having a range of fitted wardrobes, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator. Positioned to the front.Bedroom Two
- 3.98m x 2.99m (13'1\" x 9'10\") - Recessed fitted cupboards, one housing the Worcester Bosch combination boiler, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate floor. Positioned to the rear.Bathroom
- 3.00m x 2.14m (9'10\" x 7'0\") - Four piece suite comprising independent shower cubicle, rectangular panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, fully tiled to the walls, PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator. Positioned to the rear.Outside
- To the front of the property is an enclosed paved buffer garden. The rear has an enclosed brick paved and lawned garden. Timber gates lead to a further brick paved parking space and a detached garage with up and over door, power and light. To the rear of the property steps and a door lead to an external cellar area which is a useful storage area.Rear View
- From our Kippax Office turn left to the mini roundabout taking the first exit left down Butt Hill. Bear right at the bottom onto Station Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by the agents board.Viewing Arrangements
- Please contact Agent's Kippax Office Important Notice
- 1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited on 10th September 2021 to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them 2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale. 3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. 4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.Purchasing Procedures
- Once you are interested in purchasing this property, please call at our local office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred. In compliance with the Estate Agents (Undesirable Practices) (No 2) Order 1991, we are under an obligation to check into a purchaser's financial situation before recommending an offer to a Vendor. Therefore, prior to any offer being accepted you will be required to make an appointment in order for us to financially qualify your offer. If you are making a cash offer which is not subject to the sale of a property, written confirmation of the availability of the cash will be required before your offer can be qualified. MIKE DOBSON (ESTATE AGENTS) LTD offer a comprehensive, independent mortgage services which is free of charge to both Vendors and Purchasers.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.