MMS are presenting a fantastic opportunity to purchase this 4 bedroom 1930's end of terrace house with bay windows, a classic feature for this age property. Being tastefully extended on the ground floor offering good size living space. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, internal study room, lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen. The family bathroom is also located on the ground floor. From the kitchen you have access to a good size garden that is perfect for entertaining family members and guests. Offering a patio area, lawn area and a summer-house to the rear with side access to the front. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms. There is a drive for 1 car to the front with steps up. Jersey Road is a highly popular residential area and is within walking distance to several primary schools, the town centre and train station. Call us today to book your viewing.Entrance Hall
- Study Area
- 2.7m x 2.0m (8'10\" x 6'7\") - Lounge
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12'2\" x 10'6\") - Dining Area
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12'2\" x 10'6\") - Kitchen
- 3.0m x 2.9m (9'10\" x 9'6\") - Bathroom
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 3.0m (11'10\" x 9'10\") - Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 2.7m (12'6\" x 8'10\") - Bedroom 3
- 2.3m x 2.0m (7'7\" x 6'7\") - Bedroom 4
- 2.3m x 1.6m (7'7\" x 5'3\") - Rear Garden
- Summer House
All measurements are approximate and no tests have been made of services, equipment or fittings.
All internal measurements have been taken using a laser measure.