Thomas James are delighted to offer this immaculately presented modern semi detached family home to the market.
Built in 2013, the property is ideally situated for easy access to transport links including the train and tram network in Hucknall, as well as an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, schools, a golf course and leisure centre, along with the local cinema.
The property provides accommodation arranged over two floors which includes an entrance hall, a cloakroom/wc, a living room and a fitted dining kitchen with French doors opening to the garden on the ground floor, with the first floor landing giving access to three bedrooms (master with an en-suite shower room), and a family bathroom.
Benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the property is located on a private road and enjoys a privately enclosed garden to the rear, a further garden to the front, plus a driveway and a single garage providing off road parking.
Offered to the market with no upward chain. Early viewing is highly recommended.Directions
- Olympia Way can be located off Mandeville Close from Kenbrook Road and Wigwam Lane, Hucknall.Ground Floor Accommodation
- Composite Entrance Door
- Giving access to the:-Entrance Hall
- Stairs off to the first floor, inset doormat, radiator, ceiling light point, doors into the living room and the:-Ground Floor Cloakroom / Wc
- Fitted with a low flush wc and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Laminate flooring, tiling to the splash backs, ceiling light point, consumer unit.Living Room
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with a made to measure blind, television and satellite connection points, ceiling light point, radiator, door to the:-Dining Kitchen
- Fitted with a modern range of high gloss wall, drawer and base units in cream, wood effect work surfaces and matching upstands, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap over, space and plumbing for both a washing machine and slimline dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, integrated electric fan assisted oven, and a four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled flooring, wall mounted Ideal combination boiler housed in a cabinet, radiator, two ceiling light points, large under stairs cupboard, UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.First Floor Accommodation
- First Floor Landing
- Ceiling light point, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access hatch (giving access to the boarded and fully insulated loft space above with light), doors into three bedrooms and the family bathroom.Family Bathroom
- Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising a panelled bath with a MIRA shower and glazed screen over, a pedestal wash hand basin, and a low flush wc.
Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiling to the splash backs, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling light point, laminate flooring.Bedroom One
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, mirrored sliding door wardrobes, television point, door to the:-En-Suite Shower Room
- Fitted with a double shower enclosure with an Aqualisa shower, a pedestal wash hand basin, and a low flush wc.
Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, shaver point, laminate flooring.Bedroom Three
- UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, television point.Bedroom Two
- UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, television point.Outside
- At the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn, with established shrubs, and a pathway to the entrance door (with a porch light).
The driveway at the side of the property provides off road parking, and in turn gives access to the DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE.
To the rear of the property the garden includes a patio seating area with a shaped lawn and decked area beyond. There are attractive raised shrub beds and borders. Timber fence enclosed, the garden has an external light and tap.Single Garage
- With an up and over door, power and lighting connected, eaves storage, and a pedestrian door opening to the rear garden.Referral Arrangement Note
- Thomas James Estate Agents always refer sellers (and will offer to refer buyers) to Knights PLC, Premier Property Lawyers, Ives & Co, Curtis & Parkinson, Bryan & Armstrong, and Marchants for conveyancing services (as above). It is your decision as to whether or not you choose to deal with these conveyancers. Should you decide to use the conveyancers named above, you should know that Thomas James Estate Agents would receive a referral fee of between £120 and £240 including VAT from them, for recommending you to them.