SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT PRIOR TO MARKETING A spacious FOUR bedroom home in need of some modernisation and situated close to the town centre.DESCRIPTION
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
4.53m x 3.22m (14'10\" x 10'6\"). Window to front, inset wood burning stove.
5.45m x 3.14m maximum (17'10\" x 10'3\" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, electric point for cooker, window to rear, door to:
Rear Lobby/Utility Area
With electric points for appliances, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing recently replaced wall mounted gas boiler, doors to:
3.23m x 3.28m plus recess (10'7\" x 10'9\" plus recess). Window to front, door to built in storage cupboard/wardrobe.
3.36m x 3.27m max (11' x 10'8\" max). Window to front.
3.14m x 2.21m max (10'3\" x 7'3\" max). Window to rear.
2.78m x 2.25m (9'1\" x 7'4\"). Window to rear.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, window to rear.
Window to rear, WC.
To the front of the property there is a large gravelled driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden comprises a paved patio seating area to one side with a lawned area and planted borders. Door to outside store situated at rear of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.