A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire this most wonderful extended semi detached, located at the head of a private road in a small hamlet area bordering Farington. Capturing truly stunning open countryside views over greenbelt land, this ideal family home offers the best of both worlds! Being minutes from literally all the amenities you could hope for, along with main motorway connections as well as ensuring the peace and relaxation you long to desire. The current vendors have been meticulous in their attention to detail creating a well balanced flow of accommodation lending itself perfectly to the everyday family living. Internally brief highlights include: Entrance hallway, lounge with a multi-fuel stove, inner hallway, a beautiful country style dining kitchen opening through into a family room and a shower room at ground floor level. Up on the first floor there are three bedrooms located off the landing, the master of which has a balcony to sit out on and enjoy those picturesque views and there is a family bathroom which has a jacuzzi bath and also a feature cast iron fireplace. This property has the added bonus of a detached annexe which can be used for multiple use - office, studio, gym. The outside areas certainly don't disappoint either where you will find wrap around mature gardens to the side and rear, a detached garage and a gravelled driveway to the front allowing for parking for up to six vehicles. Viewing are considered highly essential to fully appreciate the standing of living and the location on offer! NO CHAIN DELAYEntrance Hall
- Entered via an external front door. Double glazed side window, radiator and stairway leading you upto the first floor.Lounge
- 12'9 x 12'9 (3.89m x 3.89m) - A lovely principal reception room which has a multi fuel log burning stove inset into the chimney and sat on stone flagged hearth. Double glazed front bay window with a feature window seat, vertical radiator, wooden flooring and coved ceiling.Inner Hall
- 10'3 x 5'8 (3.12m x 1.73m) - External side door, understairs storage cupboard, radiator with a decorative cover, tiled flooring and an additional built in storage cupboard which houses the central boiler and also provides space/plumbed for washing machine.Ground Floor Shower Room
- 6'8 x 5'3 (2.03m x 1.60m) - Modern three piece suite comprising: Step in corner shower cubicle with fixed shower jets, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Fully tiled walls and floor, chrome ladder towel radiator, inset spotlights to the ceiling and double glazed frosted rear window.Dining Kitchen
- 12'9 x 11'7 (3.89m x 3.53m) - A fantastic county style kitchen which is fitted with an extensive range of hand built wooden units complemented with a high gloss granite worksurfaces having a ceramic belfast sink and mixer tap over. Space for a range style cooker with extractor above and wooden display mantel, plate racks and glazed display wall units. Spaces for both a fridge and dishwasher. Double glazed rear window, vertical radiator, inset spotlights to the ceiling and tiled flooring. Opening through into the:-Family Room
- 16'1 x 8'8 (4.90m x 2.64m) - A wonderful addition to this great property creating a fantastic open plan living arrangement which is any buyers dream. There are windows to three elevations, two velux roof windows, a multi fuel log burning stove, a vertical radiator and radiator. Double glazed French doors open you out into the gardens.Landing
- Double glazed side window and loft access point.Master Bedroom
- 13'1 x 11'8 (3.99m x 3.56m) - This impressive master bedroom has half wood panelled walls, a column radiator and a double glazed external door leads you out onto a Balcony which captures stunning picturesque views over the gardens and surrounding countryside.Bedroom Two
- 12'9 x 8'7 (3.89m x 2.62m) - Double glazed front window, radiator, wooden flooring and built in storage cupboard.Bedroom Three
- 7'9 x 7'8 (2.36m x 2.34m) - Double glazed side window and radiator.Family Bathroom
- A contemporary bathroom which is fitted with a three piece white suite which houses a bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls and part wood panelled walls, cast iron fireplace with a tiled hearth, ladder radiator and a double glazed frosted rear window.Detached Annex
- 2'6 x 11'7 (0.76m x 3.53m) - This multi purpose room is currently used a bedroom which could make an ideal space should you desire to work from home and looking for office space away from the main house. There is a kitchenette, double glazed French doors and also double glazed side window and double glazed sliding patio doors leading out onto a decked seating area.External
- Tucked away at the end of a quiet road on a large plot commanding wonderful outdoor areas. The stunning gardens wrap around the side and rear of the property and are mainly laid to lawn with a variety of planted shrubbery and tree specimens. Great coved patio area which lends itself perfectly to al-fresco dining. Whilst at the front there is a five bar gate that allows access onto a golden gravelled driveway.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Gas, electrical or other appliances, drains, heating, plumbing or electrical installations have not been tested. All measurements quoted are approximate. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.