Sited in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac and providing a most tremendous garden plot which simply has to be seen to be appreciated. The outside spaces complement the lovely interiors of the beautiful period property perfectly and are a real delight for any buyer looking for the ideal family home. Positioned in a great location offering great access to the wide array of amenities Penwortham has to offer along within commutable distance to a good variety of schools at both primary and secondary level. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch and hallway, downstairs cloakroom, dual aspect lounge/dining room, conservatory and a modern breakfast kitchen. The first floor landing gives way to three bedrooms and a family shower room. In addition the fabulous rear garden at the front you will find a driveway and a detached single garage. Offered to the market with the added advantage of NO CHAIN DELAY don't delay in booking your viewing!Entrance Hallway
- Entered via a double glazed external front door, radiator, laminate flooring and an oak spindles staircase with storage cupboard beneath.Lounge / Diner
- 12'2 x 24'1 (3.71m x 7.34m) - A dual aspect multipurpose reception room which runs the full length of the property meaning there is extensive amounts of natural light which makes sis the light and airy living space. There is a feature fireplace housing an inset living flame gas fire and a wooden mantle surround, a double glazed front bay window, two radiators and double glazed French doors that lead you through into the conservatory.Breakfast Kitchen
- 10'7 x 15'1 (3.23m x 4.60m) - Fitted with a good array of wall and base units having complimentary worksurfaces incorporating an inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Space for freestanding cooker with extractor canopy over, additional spaces/plumbing for both a fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Space a breakfast table and chairs. Double glazed rear window overlooking the rear gardens, radiator and a double glazed external side door.Cloakroom
- A rare advantage to find a downstairs cloakroom in which it comprises a two-piece suite housing a wash handbasin with tiled splash back and low-level WC. Double glazed frosted front window and radiator.Landing
- Spindles balustrade, double glazed side window and loft access point.Bedroom One
- 10'10 x 12'2 (3.30m x 3.71m) - Double glazed front bay window and radiator.Bedroom Two
- 10'10 x 11'11 (3.30m x 3.63m) - Double glazed rear window offering delightful views over the garden and radiator.Bedroom Three
- 10'7 x 8'1 (3.23m x 2.46m) - Double glazed rear window again offering delightful views over the garden and radiator.Shower Room
- Three piece suite comprising: Large walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Double glazed frosted front window, part tiled walls, radiator and a built in airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.External
- To the front of the property is a laid to gravel front garden and a driveway providing off road parking which leads you to a detached single garage having an up and over front door. The real WOW factor and extremely rare find simply has to be the tremendous garden plot which you find at the rear of the property. Mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and numerous paved patio areas in which to entertain or dine al-fresco.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Gas, electrical or other appliances, drains, heating, plumbing or electrical installations have not been tested. All measurements quoted are approximate. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.