This charming and spacious Detached Bungalow is well positioned on a highly desired private road on the cusp of Middleton-On-Sea and Elmer. The property is also offered to the market with no onward chain.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious Lounge / Dining Room with feature bay windows, a modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room and a separate Utility.
There are two generous size Bedrooms both benefiting from built-in wardrobes and a fitted Bathroom with a separate shower enclosure.
Furthermore, there is a beautiful and light gable style Conservatory, with lovely views and access onto the rear Garden.
Further benefits include UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating.
The attractive rear Garden is bordered by an array of trees and shrubs and offers total seclusion. There is a decked Pergola Area and plenty of space for outdoor dining.
To the front of the property, there is a shingled, gated Driveway providing parking for 2 - 3 vehicles and there is a variety of trees and shrubs.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the location and delightful accommodation this property has to offer.Entrance
- Entrance Porch
- 4.47m x 4.04m (14'8 x 13'3) - Dining Room
- 2.74m x 2.34m (9' x 7'8) - Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12'6 x 9') - Utility
- 2.74m x 2.34m (9' x 7'8) - Conservatory
- 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9 x 11'9) - Bedroom One
- 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3 x 12') - Bedroom Two
- 3.02m x 2.59m (9'11 x 8'6) - Bath / Shower Room
- A small, charming coastal Village located to the east of Bognor Regis, offering a selection of amenities such as a Post Office, Convenience Stores, Café, Butchers, Health Centre, Chemist, Hardware Store, Hairdressers, Beauticians and many more! There is a popular Pub famous for its Sunday roasts, St Nicholas Church, a Community Centre, Playing Fields and Woodland Trust. Middleton Sports Club is also a hit with the locals and benefits from Tennis and Squash Courts, a Gym, Cricket Pitch, Restaurant and Bar. Middleton-On-Sea is home to a beautiful, quiet sandy Beach, at mid to low tide you can walk in either direction towards the adjacent Villages of Felpham or Elmer. Located within easy access to Chichester, Arundel, Littlehampton as well as Bognor Regis Town Centre.Additional Information
- • Council Tax Band: D
• The boiler is located in the Utility