Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this immaculatley presented two bedroom first floor apartment to the market! Situated in Horley and within a short walk Horley station and town centre, this property would be ideal for those needing fast, reliable transport links!DESCRIPTION
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this well presented two bedroom apartment to the market! Situated in Horley and within a short walk of Horley station and town centre, this property would be ideal for first time buyers, investors or those needing fast and reliable transport links to Gatwick Airport and all London stations. The M23 is also a short drive away, offering easy access to Brighton and London.
Once through the entrance hallway, this deceptively large apartment comprises of a very spacious lounge and dining area, and a modern fitted kitchen offering an oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a bowl sink with draining area, multiple storage cupboards and ample worktop space with room for appliances. The master bedroom is a very generous double. This well-presented apartment also offers a second bedroom which is of a good size. Off of the hallway there is also a family bathroom benefiting from a low flush WC, a basin and a shower unit.
Additional benefits include double glazed windows, a security entry phone system and electric heating. An early viewing is highly recommended!Auctioneer's Comments
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.