NEW BUILD HOME....this three bedroom townhouse has been finished to a particularly high standard by the developer and offers contemporary plan living. Located on the fringe of Thurcroft and enjoying delightful views at the front over recreational fields.DESCRIPTION
PERFECT STARTER HOME. This newly constructed townhouse is ideal for someone looking to get on the property ladder or the buyer needing to downsize. Warranting a full inspection the property offers versatile open plan living to the ground floor with two double bedrooms, one single room and bathroom to the upper level. Landscaped garden to the rear together with double width block paved parking to the front. Ideally located within walking distance of Thurcroft village which has a host of shops and other amenities together with schools and is only a short drive away to motorway connections. Lovely views from the front of the house over recreational fields.Entrance Hall
Composite front door and cupboard housing the combination boiler.Cloakroom
Comprising WC, wash hand basin and radiator.Lounge Area
14' 3\" x 12' 6\" ( 4.34m x 3.81m )
Versatile, contemporary living space with the lounge area having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and textured laminate flooring.Kitchen Area
8' 3\" x 19' 5\" MAX ( 2.51m x 5.92m MAX )
Impressive kitchen fitted with a range of grey front base and wall units with soft closing doors and drawers and wood effect worktops. Inset gas hob with extractor hood and electric oven. The main feature being a central island with inset composite sink and plumbing for washing machine beneath.
Textured laminate flooring and double glazed patio doors ripen out to the paved patio area and garden.Bedroom One
13' 1\" x 10' 4\" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
12' 7\" x 9' 6\" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window and central heating radiator.Bedroom Three
9' 5\" x 8' 8\" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window and central heating radiator.Bathroom
Four piece suite comprising low flush WC, paneled bath, hand wash basin and a corner shower enclosure with rainfall shower head. Ceramic flooring, heated towel rail, part tiling to walls and rear facing double glazed window.Outside Space
To the front of the property there is a double width block paved driveway with planted borders. The rear boasts an Indian stone patio area with turfed garden and planted areas with fencing around.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.