EDWARDIAN BAY FRONTED SEMI | FULL OF CHARM & CHARACTER | SUPER OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN & FAMILY ROOM | SOLID FUEL BURNERS | BI-FOLDING DOORS & SHUTTERS | THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & LOFT CONVERSION | LANDSCAPED GARDEN. Full of character, this much improved Edwardian semi-detached offers very well proportioned property comprises an inviting reception hallway, lounge with feature burner, open plan dining kitchen & family area with centre island, three double bedrooms, bathroom and loft conversion. Garage, utility area, landscaped gardens and driveway parking.Accommodation
- This delightful 'Edwardian' style bay fronted semi-detached property offers a wealth of charm and character, having recently completed noteworthy improvements including the opening up of the kitchen and dining room resulting in one open plan space proving seating, dining and kitchen facilities, replacements windows to the rear, landscaped of the rear garden and a new boiler to mention but a few.
On entering the property you are welcomed with a charming hall with features including a stained glass window and a corbelled arch, lounge with solid fuel burning stove and bow window with shutters, open plan dining kitchen / family complete with centre island, integrated appliances and bi-folding doors. The first floor includes the master bedroom with feature 'Slipper' bath set into the bay window, two further double bedrooms with feature fireplaces, four piece bathroom suite and landing with drop down ladder providing access to the converted loft.
Access to the garage can be gained through the kitchen which in turn leads to the utility area which includes space for a washing machine, sink unit and access through to the Wc. The rear garden has been landscaped to give themed areas for 'Al Fresco' dining whilst the front comprises parking for vehicles.Entrance Canopy
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.28m x 2.16m (17'4 x 7'1) - Accessed through an original style front door with an adjacent stained glass leaded frosted glazed window, decorative tiled flooring, turning staircase to the first floor, antique style central heating radiator, picture rail, ceiling coving, corbelled arch and a part panelled wall.Lounge
- 5.13m x 4.06m (16'10 x 13'4) - Feature solid fuel burning stove boasting a traditional surround with in-keeping mirror above and raised hearth, ceiling coving, picture rail, stained glass circular bow window to the front elevation with shutters and a double central heating radiator.Dining Kitchen
- 6.35m x 4.88m (20'10 x 16'0) - Recently converted into a great open plan space including a range of matching full height and pantry cupboards with an adjacent space for a ‘American’ style fridge freezer. Integrated oven, grill and microwave set within a matching unit with adjacent further storage, central island with breakfast bar providing cupboard and drawer storage, wine fridge, dishwasher and ‘Belfast’ sink unit with a mixer tap and 'Quooker' hot water tap set in a butcher block surface, four ring gas hob with lighting above, laminate flooring in a ‘herringbone’ design, double glazed bi-folding doors opening into the rear garden, solid fuel burning stove with hearth and timber mantle above. Two vertical contemporary central heating radiators, picture rail, door providing access to the garage, under the stairs cupboard housing the gas and electricity meters and consumer unit.First Floor
- 2.79m x 2.18m (9'2 x 7'2) - Frosted stained glass leaded window to the side elevation, loft access and a picture rail.Bedroom One
- 5.08m x 4.04m (16'8 x 13'3 ) - Stained glass circular bow window to the front elevation with shutters. 'Slipper' bath set within the bay, picture rail and a central heating radiator.Bedroom Two
- 4.88m x 3.38m (16'0 x 11'1) - Feature period fireplace, Pvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, with shutters, picture rail and a double central heating radiator.Bedroom Three
- 3.89m x 2.79m (12'9 x 9'2) - Feature fireplace, Pvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, double central heating radiator and a picture rail.Bathroom
- 2.97m x 2.11m (9'9 x 6'11) - Double ended bath with a floor mounted chrome mixer shower and tap, tiled shower cubicle with ‘rain shower’ and 'retractable' shower heads, pedestal wash hand basin with lighting above, low level Wc, decorative tile flooring, partially tiled walls, frosted glazed window to the front elevation with shutters, central heating radiator, chrome heated towel rail and inset lighting.Loft Conversion
- 15'9 x 15'3 max - Velux window to the rear elevation, engineered wooden flooring, central heating radiator and spotlights.Garage
- 5.00m x 2.79m (16'5 x 9'2) - Up/over door and lighting.Utility Area
- 1.88m x 1.63m (6'2 x 5'4) - Wall mounted ‘Worcester’ boiler, stainless steel single sink drainer unit with mixer tap set with heat resistant roll edge work surface with tiled splashback, base level cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine and a window to the side elevation.Wc
- 1.52m x 0.74m (5'0 x 2'5) - Low level wc and a central heating radiator.Outside
- Low maintenance rear garden with Indian stone patio with a step down to a further patio area comprising a pergola with seating area and decking area. To the front, there is a tarmac driveway for two cars with gravelled borders set behind a hedgerow.Tenure
- No tests have been made of main services, heating systems or associated appliances, neither has confirmation been obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. We cannot therefore confirm that they are in working order and any prospective purchasers is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.Local Authority
- Warrington Borough CouncilPostcode
- WA4 2DTPossession
- Vacant possession upon completion.Viewing
- Strictly by prior appointment with Cowdel Clarke, Stockton Heath. Government guidelines must be followed on the viewing. Face masks to be worn - Gloves to be worn - No more than two adults from one household permitted to view. - No children permitted to view. - Video Tours shall need to be viewed prior to a physical viewing. - Disclosure of any member within your household showing symptoms of self isolating in connection with Covid 19.