A wonderful semi-detached home in a sought after area of Grappenhall and close to the popular village of Stockton Heath. This beautiful property has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern kitchen and a family bathroom. With driveway parking for multiple cars and a large garden this really is an attractive home in a desirable location.
Entrance to the property is into a light and airy hallway that leads you through to a lovely lounge, shower room, modern kitchen, dining room and the added benefit of a utility room. On the first floor you will find three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. GARDEN
The front of the property opens on to a lovely sized front garden and off road parking for multiple vehicles.
To the rear there is a large garden laid to lawn with patio area perfect for alfresco dining. SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge\t4.30m x 3.72m
- Shower Room\t1.96m x 1.13m
- Dining Room 3.66m x 3.28m
- Kitchen 3.66m x 2.24m
- Utility Room\t1.66m x 1.13m
- Bedroom One\t3.66m x 3.72m
- Bedroom Two\t3.62m x 3.15m
- Bedroom Three\t2.66m x 2.37m
- Bathroom\t2.47m x 1.80m SERVICES
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT) LOCATION
This leafy suburb is located alongside the Bridgewater canal and just a stone's throw from the vibrant village of Stockton Heath. The area is surrounded by beautiful Cheshire countryside and scenic canals, meaning residents are spoilt for choice when it comes to walking routes.
The village was first listed in the Domesday Book and is home to St Wilfrid's Church which features a cat carving on the tower façade. Legend has it that this was the inspiration behind Lewis Carroll's Cheshire Cat in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Despite it's semi-rural setting, Grappenhall benefits from a great range of shops, restaurants and coffee houses. The area also boasts a great selection of schools which are consistently reviewed as outstanding, making it an ideal area for families. DISTANCES
• Stockton Heath 1.4 mile walk
• Warrington Town Centre 3.1 miles
• Manchester Airport 13 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 24 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 22 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)