WELL PROPORTIONED MODERN MEWS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, NICELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER, OFF ROAD PARKING, REAR GARDEN WITH STORAGE SHED, VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
We are delighted to offer for purchase this modern mews house boasting a cul-de-sac position. Presented to a good standard throughout and benefitting from Upvc double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, family lounge, spacious kitchen/diner with built in oven and hob, cloakroom/w.c, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c. Externally the property has off road parking to the front elevation along with an enclosed rear garden and storage shed. Viewing highly recommended.Entrance Hallway
- Accessed via a Upvc double glazed front door, stairs leading to the first floor accommodationLounge
- Attractive family lounge with Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.Kitchen/Diner
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel back plate and overhead extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, wood laminate flooring, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, exterior door leading to the rear garden, extractor unit, understairs storage.Wc
- Fitted with a low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin, wood laminate flooring, extractor unit.Landing
- Bedroom One
- Good sized master bedroom with a Upvc double glazed to the front elevation.Bedroom Two
- Double bedroom with a Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.Bathroom
- Fitted with a low level w.c, wash hand basin with built in under storage and panelled bath with shower and glass screen, part tiled walls, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, extractor unit.Outside
- Externally the property benefits from off road parking to the front elevation and a garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and garden shed.