Brought to the market with the benefit of no onward chain is this three bedroom, detached, dormer bungalow situated within the poplar 'Lakes estate' area of Frodsham. The property offers driveway parking, garage and a substantial rear garden. Viewing essential.DESCRIPTION
Only a few minutes' drive from Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Grasmere Road is within the catchment area for a number of popular primary schools and Helsby High School.
Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away, which provides favourable transport links to Chester and Manchester. The recently opened 'Mersey gateway bridge' is approximately 9 miles away. Frodsham train station is also a popular option with those who commute as it has active lines to Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Runcorn of which you can travel to direct to London.
Planning permission granted for 'Demolition of existing garage and erection of two storey side extension, addition of pitched roof to existing flat roof dormer and raised patio area to rear'. Ref. No: 20/03436/FUL.Entrance Porch
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, door opening to inner hallway, tiled floor.Entrance Hall
Stairs leading to the first floor with storage beneath, double glazed window, lino floor, radiator.Lounge
11' 11\" x 22' ( 3.63m x 6.71m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, two radiators and a gas fire with a marble effect surround and hearth.Dining Room
17' 11\" x 9' 9\" ( 5.46m x 2.97m )
Double glazed doors opening to the rear elevation with views across the garden, radiator.Shower Room
Walk-in shower, low level w.c, hand wash basin with hot and cold taps, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, lino flooring.Kitchen
10' x 11' 11\" ( 3.05m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, door leading through to the utility room, selection of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated double oven, integrated gas hob with extractor hood, radiator and lino flooring.Utility Room
11' 11\" x 7' 7\" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, double glazed door opening to the rear garden, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, base units and fitted storage units, radiator and lino tiled floor.Bedroom Three
8' 11\" x 10' 5\" ( 2.72m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.First Floor Bedroom One
21' 4\" x 11' 7\" ( 6.50m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and eaves storage.Bedroom Two
11' 11\" x 11' 7\" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator and eaves storage.Bathroom
Double glazed window to the side elevation, low level w.c, lino floor, heated towel rail, bath with hot and cold taps and shower over, hand wash basin with hot and cold taps and part tiled walls.Garage
18' 3\" x 9' 2\" ( 5.56m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed door to the rear elevation allowing access to the garden, electric roller door to the front, plumbing for washing machine.Front Garden
Driveway parking leading to the garage, gated access to the rear garden, lawned area with planted border to the front.Back Garden
Flagged patio seating area with a low walled surround, lawned centre with a mature and well established planting border surround, access to the garage, gated access to the front garden, childrens summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.