A true, two double bedroom detached bungalow located within the popular 'Lakes Estate' residential area of Frodsham. The property is ideally situated to be within walking distance of local amenities and bus routes. Viewing is highly recommended.DESCRIPTION
A true two double bedroom detached bungalow occupying a prime spot within a sought after residential area of Frodsham. Well maintained throughout, the property in brief entails a sizeable entrance hallway, two well proportioned bedrooms, an extensive L-shaped lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, and a charmingly finished four piece bathroom suite. To the front the property offers plentiful parking in the form of an impressively sized driveway in addition to an attached garage, as well as a lovingly kept, plentiful front garden which nicely sets back this home from the road. To the rear there is a manageable private, enclosed rear garden that is prodominatly lawned with a brick-paved patio area.
Only a few minutes' drive from Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Keswick Drive is within the catchment area for a number of popular primary schools and Helsby High School.
Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away, which provides favourable transport links to Chester and Manchester. The recently opened 'Mersey gateway bridge' is approximately 9 miles away. Frodsham train station is also a popular option with those who commute as it has active lines to Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Runcorn of which you can travel to direct to London.Entrance Porch
PVC double glazed door to the side elevation, storage space, door opening to the entrance hall.Entrance Hall
Wood entrance door to the side elevation, radiator, loft access.Lounge Diner
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, gas fire with stone surround.Kitchen
Double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed door to the side elevation, selection of wall and base units with work surface over and tiled splash backs, space for washing machine and dish waher, integral oven with electric hob and extractor fan over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, lino flooring.Bedroom One
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.Bedroom Two
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.Bathroom
Double glazed window to the side elevation, four piece suite comprising shower cubicle, panelled bath with hot and cold taps, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, heated towel rail and tiled walls.Exterior Frontage
Driveway leading to garage, lawned area with rockery and flower beds.Rear Garden
Enclosed with slabbed and gravelled patio areas, lawned centre and a hedged/fenced surround, green house, access to the garage, side access to the front garden.Garage
Manual up and over door, double glazed window to the rear elevation, PVC door to the rear elevation, power and light.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.