A two bedroom, semi-detached house situated in the heart of Kingsley Village. Whilst the property requires a complete renovation it offers fantastic potential to improve and extend (STPP). No onward chain and viewing essential.DESCRIPTION
Kingsley is a picturesque and sought after countryside village with two primary schools, a traditional village pub and recently extended Co-op mini-supermarket, all just a few minutes' walk away from the property. Delamere Forest, one of the largest woodland areas in the country, is only 3.5 miles away, and hosts a range of outdoor activities including good walks, mountain biking, horse riding, nature trails and Go Ape adventures, and there is a sailing centre at nearby Manley Mere.
Kingsley is located close to the market town of Frodsham which has a range of shopping facilities, pubs, restaurants and a mainline railway station with trains to Manchester, Liverpool, Chester and Warrington. The nearby railway station at Runcorn has direct trains to London with travel time of approximately 2 hours. There are excellent road links to the M56, connecting with the M6, and the historic city of Chester is approximately 13 miles away offering an excellent range of retail and commercial services. The extremely popular and extensive Outlet shopping facility at Cheshire Oaks is just 11 miles away.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.Kitchen
8' 10\" x 10' 9\" ( 2.69m x 3.28m )Lounge
12' 4\" x 12' 3\" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )Dining Room
13' 10\" x 10' 6\" ( 4.22m x 3.20m )First Floor Bedroom One
12' 2\" x 10' 3\" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )Bedroom Two
10' 7\" x 11' 10\" ( 3.23m x 3.61m )Bathroom
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.