A well presented and spacious, three bedroom mid-terraced house complete with enclosed gardens to the front and rear. Viewing essential.DESCRIPTION
Only a few minutes' walk from Frodsham town centre, residents have easy access to its many independent shops, eateries and public houses, not to mention the town's library, leisure facilities, health centre and historic Castle Park. Riversdale is within the catchment area for a number of popular primary schools and Helsby High School.
Junction 12 of the M56 is around 2 miles away, which provides favourable transport links to Chester and Manchester. The recently opened 'Mersey gateway bridge' is approximately 9 miles away. Frodsham train station is also a popular option with those who commute as it has active lines to Chester, Manchester and Runcorn of which you can travel to Liverpool and direct to London.Entrance Hall
Glazed entrance door, laminate flooring , radiator, stairs to first floor.Cloakroom
Double glazed window to the front elevation, low level W.C, hand basin with tap, laminate flooring.Lounge
11' 11\" x 12' 11\" ( 3.63m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, laminate flooringKitchen Diner
10' 9\" x 20' 4\" ( 3.28m x 6.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, selection of wall and base storage units , stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker, wall mounted gas central heating boiler housed in cupboard, radiator, space for dishwasher/dryer, double glazed sliding door to the rear elevation opening to the garden, laminate flooring.First Floor Bedroom One
10' 5\" x 11' 11\" ( 3.17m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.Bedroom Two
13' 2\" x 9' ( 4.01m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes.Bedroom Three
7' 1\" x 9' 11\" ( 2.16m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, large storage cupboard over stair bulkhead.Bathroom
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, Low level W.C, bath with shower over, hand wash basin with hot and cold taps, radiator, laminate flooring.Rear Garden
South facing garden with patio seating area, lawned centre, fenced surround with gate to rear, brick built storage shed.Front Garden
Laid to lawn with a fenced surround with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.