DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING
A deceptively spacious two bedroom property, conveniently located in the popular town of Burnley. This property is situated perfectly for accessing local amenities as well as well regarded schools and major commuter routes like buses to Nelson and Rawtenstall as well as the M66 to Manchester. The property boasts two spacious reception rooms, a dining area, a fitted kitchen, two bright bedrooms, a two piece bathroom suite with a separate WC, a rear, enclosed garden, a front, enclosed garden with off road parking and a detached garage.
The property comprises briefly: entrance into the hallway. The hallway has stairs leading to the first floor landing and a door providing access into reception room one. Reception room one has a door providing access to reception room two. Reception room two is open to the dining area and a door providing access to the kitchen. The kitchen has a door providing access to the side porch. The rear garden is accessible from the side porch. From the first floor landing there are doors providing access to two bright bedrooms, a two piece bathroom suite and WC. Externally the property boasts a rear, enclosed, laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area and mature shrubs. From the garden there is a gate to access the front garden and access to the detached garage. To the front of the property there is an enclosed garden with off-road parking and access to the detached garage.
For any further information, or to arrange any viewings, please contact the Burnley team.Ground Floor
- Stairs to first floor.Living Room
- 4.29m x 3.68m (14'01 x 12'01 ) - UPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, gas fire, television point, sliding door into reception room two.Reception Room Two
- 4.65m x 3.18m (15'03 x 10'05 ) - UPVC double glazed window, central hating radiator, open into dining room, sliding door into kitchen, door to understairs storage.Dining Room
- 2.92m x 2.26m (9'07 x 7'05) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator.Kitchen
- 2.90m x 2.24m (9'06 x 7'04) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, wood wall and base units with laminate worktops, stainless steel one and a half sink and drain with mixer tap, double oven, four ring electric hob and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled walls, laminate flooring, door to rear porch.Porch
- 2.87m x 1.09m (9'05 x 3'07) - Brick foundations, single glazed windows surrounding, tiled floor.First Floor
- 1.73m x 1.65m (5'08 x 5'05) - UPVC double glazed window, doors to two bedrooms, bathroom and WC.Bedroom One
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11'08 x 11) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, integrated storage.Bedroom Two
- 3.99m x 2.44m (13'01 x 8 ) - UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, integrated storage, access to boiler.Bathroom
- 2.18m x 1.73m (7'02 x 5'08) - UPVC double glazed frosted window, central heating radiator, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, wood panelled bath with mixer tap and main feed shower, tiled walls.Wc
- 1.19m x 0.79m (3'11 x 2'07) - UPVC double glazed frosted window, low basin WC, tiled walls, laminate flooring.Rear External
- Enclosed laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area and mature shrubs.