AN ENVIABLE THREE BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA
Bursting with character and charm, oozing sophistication and class, stands this exquisite three bedroom semi-detached property. Benefitting from an abundance of indoor space, beautiful original features, this stunning property is beautifully presented and maintained to the highest standard throughout and would make the perfect family home. Situated within the most desirable area of Burnley, it is conveniently close for accessing good schools, local amenities, bus routes and major motorway links, the property comprises briefly; an entrance porch leads to a welcoming entrance hallway which houses the staircase to the first floor and doors lead to two spacious reception rooms, and to a storage cupboard. The second reception room leads to the kitchen which then guides you to a rear porch. The first floor landing has doors to three generously sized bedrooms and a three-piece Victorian style bathroom suite. The third bedroom has a door to a dressing room.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear with a wash house and a mature garden to the front with wild bedding.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact our Burnley office at your earliest convenience.Ground Floor
- Hardwood single glazed frosted door to the Entrance Porch.Porch
- 1.83m x 1.27m (6 x 4'02) - quarry tiled floor area, inbuilt storage cupboard. square pane glazed windows, hardwood single glazed, stained glass, leaded door to the entrance hallwayHallway
- 3.33m x 2.18m (10'11 x 7'02) - Coved ceiling, central heating radiator, Georgian Lincrusta dado rail,, under stairs storage cupboard with single glazed panelled door. Panelled doors leading from hallway and opening to two reception rooms and staircase with spindle balustrade and polished wood handrail leading to the first floor.Reception Room One
- 5.00m x 4.19m (16'05 x 13'09) - Hardwood single glazed bay window, central heating radiator, period cast-iron fireplace with tiled inlay, coved ceiling with centre ceiling rose, picture rail and television point.Reception Room Two
- 5.05m x 4.24m (16'07 x 13'11) - Hardwood single glazed bay window, central heating radiator, polished timber fireplace with tiled surround, marble hearth and inset solid fuel stove, coved ceiling with centre ceiling rose and picture rail, hardwood door to the kitchen.Kitchen
- 2.97m x 2.41m (9'09 x 7'11) - Hardwood single glazed window, central heating radiator, a range of green wall, and base units, co-ordinating worktops and part-tiled splashbacks, double gas oven and grill with extractor hood over, timber beamed ceiling, leaded single glazed window and door with diamond leaded glazed centre panel opening into a rear porch.Rear Porch
- 1.42m x 1.22m (4'08 x 4) - Hardwood single glazed, window, tiled flooring, hardwood single glazed door to the side.First Floor
- 7.06m x 2.18m (23'02 x 7'02) - Hardwood single glazed frosted window, skylight, Georgian Lincrusta dado rail, doors leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom suite.Bedroom One
- 4.24m x 3.71m (13'11 x 12'02) - Hardwood single glazed window, central heating radiator, original feature fireplace, picture rail.Bedroom Two
- 4.22m x 3.20m (13'10 x 10'06) - Hardwood single glazed window, central heating radiator, integrated storage, original feature fireplace,Bedroom Three
- 3.20m x 2.82m (10'06 x 9'03) - Hardwood single glazed window, central heating radiator, door to dressing room.Dressing Room
- 2.82m x 2.01m (9'03 x 6'07) - Hardwood single glazed window, Velux window, central heating radiator.Bathroom
- 2.69m x 1.85m (8'10 x 6'01) - Hardwood single glazed frosted window, three piece white suite comprising of; panelled bath with traditional taps, pedestal wash basin with traditional taps and low-level WC with overhead cistern tank, inbuilt storage cupboard, picture railExternal
- Wrought iron gate opening onto paved walkway and neat level lawn with mature flower / shrub borders, screened by mature privet hedging to the front. Paved walkway extending to the side with private patio areaRear
- Coal-store and access to separate store [9’11” x 6’04”] having plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall-mounted gas combination boiler, hardwood single glazed window, steps descending with timber gate onto back street.