Jones and Chapman are delighted to introduce to the sales market this Duplex, two bedroom apartment, located within the highly desirable residential area of Grassendale, L19.DESCRIPTION
Jones and Chapman are delighted to introduce to the sales market this Duplex, two bedroom apartment, located within the highly desirable residential area of Grassendale, L19. Welcomed to the property by private entrance, the accommodation is spacious throughout including lounge, fitted kitchen, two generous bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from Double Glazed and gas central heating. Due to location an array of local amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport links. Viewing is therefore highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.Lounge
14' 9\" x 16' 11\" ( 4.50m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall lights, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.Kitchen
13' 6\" x 9' 11\" ( 4.11m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, hob with cooker point over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.Bedroom One
8' 5\" x 13' 3\" ( 2.57m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.Bedroom Two
14' 9\" x 11' 9\" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring.Bathroom
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin, W.C, fully tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.\r
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.\r
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.\r
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.\r
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.