Grosvenor Waterford are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful three bedroom detached modern family home set within the sought after Bellway Homes, Stirling Chase development in L30. The property, built on 'The Byron' specification briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen and downstairs w.c.. To the first floor there are three bedrooms (en-suite to the master bedroom) and a family bathroom. Outside there is a private rear garden, which is not overlooked and hedged front with lawn and ample off road parking to the side. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. A superb detached family home - early viewing advised.Entrance Hall
- composite front door, tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floorLounge
- 3.95m x 3.72m (12'11\" x 12'2\") - uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooringDining Kitchen
- 5.07m x 2.62m (16'7\" x 8'7\") - modern fitted kitchen with a range of white high gloss base and wall cabinets with complementary worktops, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and splashbacks, useful understairs storage, radiator, uPVC double glazed window and french doors to rear gardenDownstairs W.C.
- 2.01m x 1.40m (6'7\" x 4'7\") - low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and splashbacks, radiator, uPVC double glazed frosted window to side aspectFirst Floor
- radiator, built in cupboard, access to loft spaceMaster Bedroom
- 3.64m x 2.82m (11'11\" x 9'3\") - uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe, door to en-suiteEn Suite
- 1.74m x 1.51m (5'8\" x 4'11\") - shower cubicle with mains shower, low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed frosted window to side aspectBedroom 2
- 3.78m (max) x 2.82m (12'4\" (max) x 9'3\") - uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiatorBedroom 3
- 2.68m x 2.18m (8'9\" x 7'1\") - uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiatorFamily Bathroom
- 2.17m x 1.90m (7'1\" x 6'2\") - modern white suite comprising; panelled bath with mains shower over, low level w.c. and wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed frosted window to front aspectOutside
- Rear Garden
- good sized beautiful rear garden with paved area and lawn, gated access to front, outside tap, summerhouse and shedFront Garden
- open plan front with lawn and tarmac drive running down side of property and providing ample off road parkingAgents Note
- Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Sales Particulars, but they are for general guidance only and do not form part of any contract. The mention of any appliances, fixtures or fittings does not imply they are in working order or are included in the Sale. Photographs are reproduced for general information and all dimensions are approximate.
We are not qualified to verify tenure of the property and have assumed that the information given to us by the Vendor is accurate. Prospective purchasers should always obtain clarification from their own solicitor, or verify the tenure of this property for themselves by visiting