An attractive and well-appointed three bedroom detached house, situated within this popular development. Internally the accommodation a hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining room and a kitchen whilst to the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc. Externally there is a garden to the front with a driveway, an integral garage and a delightful garden to the rear. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities, shops and schools as well as offering excellent transport connections with South Hylton Metro Station and links to major road networks including the A19. Early viewing is highly recommend.Ground Floor
- Accessed via an entrance door.Entrance Hall
- With wood flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor and coved cornicing.Cloakroom Wc
- Fit with a low level WC, wash basin, radiator and wood flooring.Lounge
- 3.52 x 3.30 (11'6\" x 10'9\") - French style doors to the rear garden, radiator and coved cornicing.Dining Room
- 3.03 x 2.76 (9'11\" x 9'0\") - Double glazed window to the front, radiator and a storage cupboard.Kitchen
- 3.28 x 2.77 (10'9\" x 9'1\") - Fit with modern wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances include a double oven, hob and extractor hood. There's a double glazed window to the rear, wood flooring, radiator, tiled splashbacks and door to the rear garden.First Floor Landing
- Double glazed window and a built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler.Master Bedroom
- 2.95 x 3.59 (9'8\" x 11'9\") - Double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and door to the en-suite.En-Suite Shower Room
- Fit with a low level WC, pedestal wash basin and step in shower cubicle. There's a radiator and double glazed window.Bedroom 2
- 3.59 x 3.41 (11'9\" x 11'2\") - Double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobe.Bedroom 3
- 2.72 x 3.34 (8'11\" x 10'11\") - Double glazed window and a radiator.Bathroom
- Fit with a low level WC, pedestal wash basin and panelled bath. There's a double glazed window, radiator, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.Outside
- There is a lawned garden to the front with a driveway leading to an attached garage whilst to the rear there is a delightful garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating and a storage shed.Important Notice 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property contact our Fawcett Street branch on .Opening Times
- Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.