An immaculately presented, two bedroom, first floor apartment, located within this attractive, modern development, available with no upper chain involved. The private accommodation includes an entrance lobby, hall, an impressive open plan lounge and kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, bathroom/wc, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room and a second well-proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property benefits from gas central heating to radiators, double glazing, an allocated parking space as well as visitors parking facilities. This conveniently located apartment is ideally placed for locally amenities, shopping facilities and major road links. Viewing comes highly recommended.Communal Entrance
- Communal Hall
- Staircase leading to upper floors.First Floor Apartment
- Access via entrance door toEntrance Lobby
- Central heating radiator and inner door through toHallway
- Useful built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.Lounge
- 4.99 x 3.16 (16'4\" x 10'4\") - Double glazed French door with Juliet Balcony, central heating radiator, open plan toBreakfasting Kitchen
- 3.90 x 2.54 (12'9\" x 8'3\") - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include a Smeg electric oven and Smeg gas hob with extractor chimney over, dishwasher and washing machine. Double glazed window, central heating radiator and the central heating boiler is concealed behind matching fronted unit.Master Bedroom
- 3.06 x 2.77 not including fitted robes (10'0\" x 9' - Double glazed French door with Juliet Balcony, double glazed window and central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and further mirror fronted sliding door wardrobe.En-Suite
- Low level WC, pedestal washbasin and a step in shower cubicle with mains shower, central heating radiator.Bedroom 2
- 3.06 not including fitted robes x 2.44 into recess - Double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted sliding door wardrobe.Bathroom
- Low level WC, pedestal washbasin and panel bath, part tiled walls, central heating radiator.Outside
- There is an allocated parking space as well as the use of additional visitor parking facilities.Important Notice Part 1
- Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.Important Notice Part 2
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.Fawcett Street Viewings
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on or book viewing online at peterheron.co.ukOpening Times
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noonOmbudsman
- Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.